Re: GDB 6.6 test runs using psim - kindly review my results.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 07:05:44PM -0600, Anmol P. Paralkar wrote:
>  Please could you tell me if these numbers look reasonable enough
>  to use as a baseline? I do plan on investigating the unexpected
>  failures and the unresolved/untested cases once my main project
>  makes some progress, but I want to be sure that I am atleast
>  somewhat OK to begin.

Yes, those look reasonable.

I believe the ARM simulator is usually at about twenty failures, and
the x86_64-linux native toolchain between twenty and a hundred
(depending on your glibc version).  I try to drive all those numbers
towards zero, but it's almost impossible to keep up since GDB is
dependent on so many different environmental factors.  Your help we be
very welcome; though if you plan to contribute to GDB, please make
sure you get a copyright assignment signed.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery