Re: Conditionals in GDB manual

   Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 09:36:31 -0700
   From: Jeffrey A Law <law@hurl.cygnus.com>

   Might it make more sense to have processor specific appendices?  We need
   somewhere to put processor/os specific stuff.

Yes, I'd like to do that anyway.  There have been two different attempts
to organize platform-specific stuff, each incomplete.  I think readers
just flip over those sections now, so I don't think their presence is
objectionable, but it is hard to find, say, all remote debugging details
or all native debugging details.

Right now the conditionals are making it hard even to figure out what
the organization should be, since there are so many (about 280
ifset/ifclears in the 11K lines of gdb.texinfo).  Makes the manual
look like an over-ifdefed piece of source code...

							Stan