GDB: Remote debugging via BDM via gdb/gdbserver.

I wish to debug code targeted for a PowerPC embedded target, which is
compiled with GCC configured as a cross compiler hosted on a Linux box.
I have a Wiggler BDM device which I want to use for debugging.
Unfortunately it only works with GDB on MSW operating systems via the
wiggler.dll supplied by the Wiggler manufacturer.

I was wondering if it was possible to use DDD/GDB on my Linux box to
communicate with GDB or some GDB server on the MSW machine which inturn
is connected to my embedded target ???

Alternatively (and preferably), is there a Linux device driver for the
Wiggler yet ???

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.

begin:vcard
n:Simon;Brendan
tel;fax:+61 3 9886 0269
tel;home:+61 3 9561 0817
tel;work:+61 3 9886 0128
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:CTAM Pty Ltd
adr:;;469 Springvale Rd;Glen Waverly;Victoria;3150;Australia
version:2.1
email;internet:brendan@dgs.monash.edu.au
title:Embedded Systems Design Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;-7584