RE: problem with chained if statements?

I guess I've only been using the basic gdb commands, as I'm not familiar
with "command" (and on further investigation it sounds like what I need is
more akin to "condition" than "command").  The point is that if you have a
true scripting language like guile then you're not subject to the
limitations you mentioned.  And it sounds like some of the hooks are already
in place.

--JT