GDB-Protocol: Cycle step command?

Hello,

I'd like to propose that the GDB remote protocol be extended to support
a cycle step command.  This command would be used when either
interacting with physical control devices such as JTAG or (more often)
cycle accurate simulators.

Possible syntaxes include:

	QCycle=<NR>
and	i<NR>

comments suggestions additional data people thing may be needed.  Unlike
the ``S'' and ``C'' commands I've not included an address.  Changing the
address in a cycle accurate model can get very complex.

Exactly what a cycle is would be target dependant.

	Andrew