Re: Need DWARF1 support (for money)

> GDB *does* support DWARF1.
> What is special about your compiler that requires support?

Diab added some extensions to DWARF1.

They have patches to GDB (I think 4.16) which read these extensions; we
integrated them into a release of our tools for ColdFire late last year.

Do we know if Diab has done the copyright assignment paperwork for GDB?
The patches aren't big, but there are a few chunks of code that I'm not
comfortable submitting under our (WRS') copyright assignment.

--
Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ wrs.com