XCOFF support

Since a preliminary search of the mail archives hasn't turned up anything
conclusive, I was wondering if anyone has done any work with XCOFF (I'm
using xlC 3.1.4 on an AIX 4.2.1 box) to _fully_ support the .stabx symbol
table entries.  If someone has patches or at least some work in that area
I'd be interested in hearing from you.  Failing that, some direction on
where I should start to add this sort of thing will do.  Best of all, of
course, would be to be told that "gdb 4.18 (which I'm using) supports that
already and you just didn't build it correctly".  Specifically, my problem
is that all of my attempts to read class/struct data in a C++ object file
all come back with "<unknown type>".

For the curious, XCOFF is fully described at
http://www.rs6000.ibm.com/doc_link/en_US/a_doc_lib/files/aixfiles/XCOFF.htm

--
Shawn Halpenny |        Maniacal@I Ache, Ohm    |  "Universal Danger!"
               | vi:G3kfM~lxfAPXh~l~2x2FirllpfcxlrifaprmfOX~Xp2hr.lrcelyl2p
- - - - - - - -|    fU~X~refsPprnlxppri2lxlpr,pFrpprrfaPlpfiprgllxp~3Xlp3l4x