Re: Newlib, GDB Simulators, and Configurations

> I'm wondering what this should be called. In this instance is gdb the hardware
> or the operating system or both?  What sort of config option should I be going

The simulator can run as a seperate program (it's actually called 'run') and
while the simulator's ABI may be derived directly from some specific O/S, it
probably doesn't support everything and deserves its own O/S name.

I like just 'sim', as in arm-sim-coff.

--
Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ wrs.com