Re: Lets talk to each other...

On Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 03:37:38PM -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
> Incidentally, we do rely on you to provide details on how snapshots
> are working on OpenServer and UnixWare, since you're likely the most
> SCO-knowledgeable person on this list.  Even the most careful hackers
Actuallt hat will be easier now considering that I now have an
official part of my time dedicated to maintaining GNU tools on our
platforms. In the past its been a hit and miss affair with my time.

--
J. Kean Johnston  | "Only the dead have seen an end to war"
Engineer, SPG     |                                         -- Plato