Re: showing function arguments

   From: Dan Nicolaescu <dann@ics.uci.edu>

   I would like to see all the arguments that each function is called
   with.
   gdb certainly has this information, as it displays it when you look at
   a backtrace.

   I would like to produce a trace that contains something like this:
   function_call1 (arg1=.., arg2=...)
   function_call2 (arg1=.., arg2=...)
   etc, etc

Is this a trick question?  GDB already does this normally.  Are you
using a GUI that doesn't show arguments perhaps?

								Stan