Re: Gdb, threads, DDD and remote debugging.

On Nov 23,  2:06am, Rok Papez wrote:

I see that Eric Bachalo answered your other questions.  I'll take
a crack at this one...

> Does DDD support remote debugging?

DDD allows you to connect to a remote gdb (i.e, you can have gdb and
DDD running on separate machines).  You'll need to consult the DDD
documenation to find out how to make this work because it's been a
while since I've done it.  The only problem that I can recall with it
was that interrupting the gdb process from DDD did not work as well as
when both gdb and DDD were running on the same machine.

It may also be possible to use DDD and gdb with gdbserver, but I
have not tried it.

Kevin