Re: gdb build troubles

You'll probably have a lot more luck diagnosing this problem if you
send mail to cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com -- that's the cygwin
mailing list.  You can subscribe to it by sending email to
cygwin-subscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com.

When you report the problem there, please attach the output of
the command "cygcheck -r -s -v".  It sounds like something is
not setup right on your system and this will help diagnose where
the problem is.

As a wild guess, it sounds like your floppy drive is mounted as
some kind of directory that configure/make uses.  You can see your
mount table by typing 'mount'.

If nothing is obvious there, then please send email to the above
cygwin mailing list.

Best Regards,
Chris Faylor
Cygnus Solutions