Re: GDB for PC windows NT

Hi Michael,

Sorry for not writing clearly.
I gave the configurartion as ppc-ibm-eabi and it took that configuration
the configure command was successful.

when i gave make
i got the same error as i mensioned yerterday i.e.

when it was trying to link all .o and libraries to get gdb.exe
it got unresolved reference to "_ _imp_ _ _ctype_ "
in file "readline.o"
this error is repeated many times for the same file.

I checked the file readline.c there is no refrence to "_ _imp_ _
 _ctype_ " present there. This symbol is generated by compiler while compiling
readline .c

Just now i tried the configuration with ppc-unknown-eabi and
i am getting same error after make.

i.e. unresolved refrence to "_ _imp_ _ _ctype".

Is the version gdb4.18 is compiling ? properly for pc as host and powerpc as
target ?.
Should i use some other release !!!

Thanks
Sudhanshu