Re: gdb/Solaris2.6/C++/Multithred

I work around these locally by putting a
set height 0
in my .gdbinit.

The real fix would be to properly switch the terminal on all thread
creation/exit debug output.
And while we are at it, output the messages only with `info verbose',
as they are pretty annoying if you create and exit many threads...

--
Peter Schauer			pes@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de