Re: PA64 configure issues

On Apr 27, 2000, Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com> wrote:

>   In message <or4s8pdhue.fsf@zecarneiro.lsd.ic.unicamp.br>you write:
>> On Apr 25, 2000, Jeffrey A Law <law@cygnus.com> wrote:

>> I like the idea of matching hppa*64-*-hpux* to select 64bit support.

> My only concern is configure scripts that aren't using wildcards
> correctly, but I guess we'll find those soon enough :-)

I think the most common case of match hppa*-*-hpux* will still work
for most applications, since it probably would not make that much
difference.  And, since presumably you'll take care of the tool-chain,
you'll have taken care of the most likely spots.

--
Alexandre Oliva    Enjoy Guaranį, see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company        aoliva@{redhat, cygnus}.com