Re: Proposal: convert function definitions to prototyped form

Kevin> I noticed that.  The space was put there by ``indent''.  I
Kevin> would very much like to get rid of that space and it would be
Kevin> easy to make the perl script postprocess the ``indent'' output.
Kevin> But in doing so, we (obviously) generate different output than
Kevin> that of ``indent''.
Kevin>
Kevin> I suppose the other solution is to fix indent.  :-)

You can tell indent about all the types defined by typedef with -T
option, and then it won't add the extra space.  It shouldn't be too
difficult to identify all the types.

It might be useful for us to maintain an indent.pro file that has
these definitions so that additional runs of indent don't add back
the space.

        --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin