Re: compiling gdb-5.0 on sparc-sun-solaris5.8

I think Alexandre Oliva on 9 Jul 2000 said,

> There's no such thing as Solaris 5.8.  There is the SunOS kernel v
> 5.8, and there is the Solaris OS v8.  configure probably expects
> sparc-sun-solaris2.8, though.

Initially I didnot give any parameter to

$./configure

and it took sparc-sun-solaris2.8 (I guess it took correctly)

And I have attached the file that was the error I got when I ran

$make

It was giving an error telling something about 32 and 64 bits..

Please have a look at the attachment (make.anna) and help me out.

Thank you

Regards,
anna
--

Please don't lie to me, unless you're absolutely sure
I'll never find out the truth.

                - Ashleigh Brilliant

make output with error