Questions about SDS Target

Hello,

I have a ppc target with probe and using SDS on UDP or TCP.

I want to know if it s possible to work with gdb and ddd (on tcp or udp)

using SDS target.
On the gdb-5.0, apparantly SDS works on tty not on "internet
connection".

So i can try with my own stub?
where can i found a stub on ppc using net connection, (i have already a
ppc stub for serial line)! Has someone got an example of net stub for
any target?

Thanks,
                               Beno=EEt