Re: src/ltcf-c.sh

Jason Molenda wrote:

> I looked into this a bit (after sending my mail note saying there should
> be no problem, of course :-).  I can reproduce Scott's reported problem.
>
> An update with the an SSH or pserver access methods does not pick
> up files added in the src/ directory.  I honestly don't know why.
>
> It doesn't have anything to do with the modules file - that file
> is only relevant at check-out time; after that, cvs knows nothing
> of the module you checked out.

This has been true of cvs for a long time.  For whatever reason, new
top-level files in a module aren't created upon update, even if the
module has been updated properly.  We don't usually notice because
most top-level additions are optional packages, and because it's
rare to have anything new at the top level.

Stan