Re: Subscribe gdb-prs@sources.redhat.com to gdb@sources.redhat.com?

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 04:22:48PM +1100, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>Does anyone have any objections to subscribing the gdb-prs mailing list
>>to this mailing list?  I thought that, theoretically, any problems that
>>show up in the gdb-prs database would be of interest here.
>
>Would it defeat the purpose of a separate gdb-prs mailing list?  Er,
>actually I'm not sure.  Can you expand a little on what would end up
>where, where it would appear to come from, and what would happen if I
>did a reply all?

This type of thing would show up in the mailing list:

>From: ajagarao@hotmail.com
>To: gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com
>Subject: gdb/2: i am unable to download gdb free debugger into my AIX system
>Date: 31 Oct 2000 18:08:31 -0000
>

>>Number:         2
>>Category:       gdb
>>Synopsis:       i am unable to download gdb free debugger into my AIX system
>>Confidential:   no
>>Severity:       serious
>>Responsible:    unassigned
>>State:          open
>>Class:          sw-bug
>>Submitter-Id:   net
>>Arrival-Date:   Tue Oct 31 10:18:00 PST 2000
>>Closed-Date:
>>Last-Modified:
>>Originator:     Jaga
>>Release:        unknown-1.0
>
>>How-To-Repeat:
>
>>Fix:
>
>>Release-Note:
>>Audit-Trail:

I believe that replies would end up in the PR but I don't know for sure.
I don't have any experience with GNATS, unfortunately.  I just set it up
using a torturous cookbook process.

Maybe someone with more experience with GNATS can answer more definitively.

cgf