Re: GDB job postings?

Jim Blandy wrote:

> Is it within the charter of this list to post notices of GDB-related
> job openings?

Not to the best of my knowledge.

> It seems fine to me, but I wonder whether that opens to door to
> undesireable visits from headhunters, etc.

Personally I view it as spam.  The head hunter is trying to exploit the
list for their own personal gain (the recruters fee).  If a company
really wants to recrute someone then they can do a little extra work and
make a direct approach.

I'd point them at:

	http://www.gnu.org/jobs/jobs.html#Information

	Andrew