RFC: Change to gdb/README

This file comes with instructions to build gdb in the source directory.

This is causing some support problems.  Once the person screws up with the
build, they have to recreate their source tree.

They should be able to do "make distclean" but there is always a possibility
that something is forgotten. And when debugging a build problem it is always
good to eliminate as many sources of trouble as possible.

So, we tend to ask the person to start with the original source tree.
Many had already deleted the tar ball (because of disk space limitations,
I believe), so they have to download it again.

It will be much easier if people build in a separate directory.

Is it OK to change the instructions in the gdb/README file to
somewhat favor that choice?

Note that the possibility of building GDB in another directory will
be brought up again later in the README file when talking about
cross debugging.

Another small problem: we cannot change the toplevel README :-(
But at least it refers to the gdb/README (and others) from there.

Fernando

-------------curent gdb/README--------------------------------
To build GDB, you can just do:

        cd gdb-5.0
        ./configure
        make
        cp gdb/gdb /usr/local/bin/gdb   (or wherever you want)

--------------proposed new text-------------------------------
You can build GDB right in the source directory:

        cd gdb-5.0
        ./configure
        make
        cp gdb/gdb /usr/local/bin/gdb   (or wherever you want)

However, we recommend that an empty directory be used instead:

     cd gdb-5.0
     mkdir ../build
     cd ../build
     ../gdb-5.0/configure