Re: Status of submitted patches? Pascal language addition patch.

>   Apart from a few comments just after my email, I never got any
>constructive answer about the patch itself.
I must say, this isn't the first time this has happened.
I think we have no official maintainer.
If this is the case, rather than complain, I volunteer to be the
maintainer.
I'll happily integrate patches and whatnot, and look them over/approve/
disapprove.
I just need write access to the repository.
I have tons of time. I'm a college student, with 5 classes (normal is
4), but i'm not going anywhere for another year or so, and I know the
internals of GDB quite well.
If we have a maintainer, no offense, but um, considering i haven't seen
any comments on any patches on gdb-patches in a while, and no sign of
them being integrated, you need to get on the ball.

>  Is someone really in charge of looking after this patch ?
>If yes, who? and did he or she already looked at the proposed patch ?
>
>  Someone also proposed to create a database of  all submitted
>patches with web consultation possible for the current status of this
patch,
>but I did not see anything about that either.

--Dan