Re: Problems with the new GDB repository source

On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 07:48:17PM -0800, Jason Molenda wrote:

> At some point in the future (I have no idea when), someone will merge the
> sourceware binutils repo with the Cygnus binutils repo and the changes
> that had been happening within Cygnus will get out there.

Incidentally, I should add that few changes are actually done to libiberty
on the internal Cygnus repo any more.  My guess is that these changes
were in GCC (I think GCC is defined as the master set of sources for
libiberty?), were merged from the GCC repo into the Cygnus internal repo,
but haven't yet been merged in to the binutils sourceware repo.

Jason