GDB configure problem in the new repository...

Hi,

I checked out a GDB tree on a clean system from the new repository using:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/src co gdb

and attempted to configure using the following directory structure:

cvstree/src
cvstree/gdb-build
cd gdb-build
../src/configure --prefix=/usr

I get the following error:

checking for Tcl configuration... found /usr/lib/tclConfig.sh
checking for Tk configuration... found /usr/lib/tkConfig.sh
checking for Tcl private headers. dir=unix... checking for tclInt.h... no
configure: error: Can't find Tcl private headers

I checked out the entire tree under src on another machine the other day using
the same setup and I could configure and build with the following results for a
native armv4l-unknown-linux-gnu target on a NetWinder.

                === gdb Summary ===

# of expected passes            6296
# of unexpected failures        56
# of unexpected successes       1