Re: Try out the patch database

Jim> - patch-db.html, which is supposed to be everything a new contributor
Jim>   needs to know to add a patch to the patch database.

Make the URL that points to Gnats look like this:

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?user=guest&password=guest&database=gdb-patches&cmd=login

This will take people directly to the gdb-patches page without having
to log in.

I think it will also do the right thing if you've logged in with a
non-guest account (but I'm not 100% sure; anyway if it doesn't, it
should, and we can send a report to the gnatsweb maintainers).

Tom