Re: Try out the patch database

Hi,

> > > Take a look at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/contribute.html, and
> > > let me know what you think.

I have a few comments on this.

First of all: great to have a bug database online!

Second, why is the category named gdb-patches instead of gdb?
Is it not intended for people to report bugs? Is it only
for patches?

Third, (but not very important) why do you use persistant
cookies? I don't like cookies und usually disable them,
but I could live with session cookies, if you really insist
on them. But persistent cookies that last for a month are
not what I like.

Thanx,

  Guenther