Moving Linux-specific stuff out of i386-tdep.c

Hi,

Over time quite a lot of Linux-dependent stuff has been added to
i386-tdep.c, and I think it's time to move that into its own file.
But before I do that I'd like to get some clarification on some
issue's.

1. Do we still care about the filename limits of older System V
   systems?  i386-linux-nat.c is longer than 14 characters which is a
   no-no according to the GNU conding standards.

2. Should I postpone creating the new -tdep.c file until after the
   release or not.  Andrew has been telling us to avoid gratuitous
   changes to make it easier to apply outstanding patches.  But on the
   other hand, after 5.0 is released, I hope to see a lot new patches
   generated against 5.0.  So creating the new file before 5.0 would
   make applying those new patches a lot easier.

Any comments?

Mark