Re: Preferred format of Copyright statement

> For the patches supplied I found it easiest to run the script,
> correct the (few) errors it diagnosed and then walk through the changes
> doing some minor reformatting. The ChangeLog entries took almost as
> long. Since the changes are mainly in comments a big bang approach is
> less risky than for PARAMS. ...

If a binutils release is due soon and this is worth doing before
the release I'd better move.  Or would it be better to wait until
the early Feb and the binutils release code freeze before standardizing
Copyright statements?

> I need to submit a patch to automake which has and generates
> an embedded year range.
(Automake development sources have been updated.)

=> move into the late 1990s and start using CVS with a temporary
write permission? Both gdb & binutils in one hit?

Regards,
Rodney Brown