Re: [aeb] Re: GNU toolchain and AEB

Hi everybody!
This is a bug report about:

Today I encounter a problem with the gdb. I had the tooltips for variables
turned on. When moving the mousepointer over a field of a class, gdb startet to
allocote ruff amounts of mem. Only the limit of 128MB of swap could stop
it, it crashed and my X crashed too. I could mail you the project
and explain you how to reproduce this error.

This is how to reproduce it:

1.) install & say "make" in the adeos dir
2.) download & start it to a AT91EB01 or AT91EB40
It will stop in "main" at "os.start();"
3.) set a breakpoint in sched.cpp, function "Sched::start(void)",
third line "schedule();"
4.) continue
5.) move mousepointer over "state" from the line above
"state = Started;" Having
tooltips turned on, it should crash. Or try to add it to the list of
watch exprecions.

My arm-elf-gdb is from 20001212.

Regards,

Jens-Christian