Re: gdb test results web page

It looks promising, but I think it's not usable yet.

The upload page says:

  UPLOAD FOR GDB
  Enter the file name of a test suite log file to upload:
  |                                                      |

So I gave it my "gdb.log" file for 2001-01-15.

Now the results page says there were 375 PASS, 7 FAIL, 0 XPASS, and 0 XFAIL
for this test run.  That's way too few total tests.

It appears that the results page counts only results that start in
column 1.  That's fine for "gdb.sum" files, but it misses 90% of the
results in "gdb.log" files.  It looks like every entry in the current
database suffers from this problem.

The upload page should say more clearly whether it wants a "gdb.log"
file or a "gdb.sum" file.  And if it does not handle both types, then
it needs to reject files of the wrong type.

I have a lot more opinions but I better shut up before I get recruited!

Michael Chastain
<chastain@redhat.com>
"love without fear"