Re: Unable to step through ARM code using insgiht-5.0

Hello,

I have a favour to ask...
If there is anyone out-there who has a working version of gcc and insight-5.0
for the ARM target (see my previous mail for specifics) could you possibly build
the code below and send me a copy of the executable debug file so I can test my
set-up.

void main(void)
{
	return (0);
}

Many thanks,
Ahmed A. Agbabiaka.

individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Thyron Limited.
If you are not the intended recipient then please be advised
that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the
Thyron IT Administrator on +44 (0)1923 236 050 or
send an email to mail-admin@thyron.com.
Thank You