Negative entries in MAINTAINERS file?

Hello,

I'm considering (re)adding entries like:

	Caught up in paper trail:
	Comrad Foo	foo@bar.com

to denote people that don't yet have an assignment in place.  I'd
probably also add entries for people that do have an assignment but no
CVS access etc.

Any comments on this, maintainers need to remember to check that someone
has an assignment before submitting a patch.  The easier I can make that
task the better.

	Andrew