Re: GDB and shared libraries

Let's pretend that my system is not SVR4 in nature and that I have source so a very minimal gdb server for an embedded
system that currently communicates with gdb for debugging of normal gcc applications.

Let's not assume that there are any special hooks in gdb for debugging shared libraries.  What commands or data would
the gdb server have to send to gdb to enable the debugging of shared libraries.

Stephen