Re: problems building insight+dejagnu-20010323 on mips-sgi-irix6.5 (fwd)

thanks for forwarding my msg to the apparently correct list - that prompted
me to search the gdb archives, which turned up this:

  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/bug-gdb/2000-09/msg00065.html

which allowed compilation to complete successfully

however, I must admit I'm a bit confused as to why this falls under gdb
rather than insight - since it's an expect issue, I would have expected it
to be more closely-related to insight than gdb

anyway... thanks...

--
John A. Turner, Ph.D.           Senior Research Associate
Blue Sky Studios, 44 S. Broadway, White Plains, NY  10601