[HELP] pointers to develop a new simulator for gdb

Hi everyone,

We're planing to develop a simulator for our own processor. And I
wonder I'd like to debug program runing on our simulator with gdb.

So I'd like to know how to build-in our simulator to gdb sources.
Anybody tell me some pointers or documents?

And I have one more question. I will develop our simulator with
C++. Is it possible to call simulator from other gdb (C languages)
sources?

Regards,
Toshi
-----