Re: [HELP] pointers to develop a new simulator for gdb

You may also want to look at CGEN/SID. See:

	http://sources.redhat.com/cgen
and
http://sources.redhat.com/sid

igen (which Toshihiro refers to) is in maintenance mode - it's perfect
right (:-^).  Exactly which you use, in part depends on your
architecture.  To my suprise, I recently learnt that there are still
certain ISA's that IGEN handles better than CGEN.  I'd still try CGEN
first though.

There are two ways of incorporating a simulator into GDB.  Directly by
providing the interface defined by include/remote-sim.h or as a separate
executable that implements the remote protocol (see SID).

	Andrew