Re: 5.1 NEWS

Andrew Cagney <ac131313@cygnus.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> The NEWS file could do with a few more updates.
>
> Pascal and ``limited support for the C++ v3.0 ABI'' come to mind.

Pascal support doesn't work all that well.
For starters, it doesn't even set the case sensitivity to off in the language
definition, for instance.  Forget about actually doing good pascal debugging.
I noticed it barely works when I started verifying i did the right
thing for fortran and pascal in the new typesystem.
So if you put something about pascal, put "limited pascal support".

--
"A cop stopped me for speeding.  He said, "Why were you going so
fast?"  I said, "See this thing my foot is on?  It's called an