Re: parcelling up struct gdbarch

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 06:30:36PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> If gdbserver is going to use more chunks of GDB then it and gdb will
> would probably want to start sharing certain bits of infrastructure -
> the event loop, the error output, serial.*
>
> How much can/should be shared, I don't know.
>
>  From what Daniel has said, I gather that his immediate focus is on
> getting a very thin gdbserver working.

More specifically, right now my attempt is to get any gdbserver working
in the exceedingly limited time frame before gdb 5.1 is released
without gdbserver support for the majority of targets.  I can't even
test many of the targets gdbserver claims support for, but I have some
severe doubts about when they last worked.  If we can hash out the
other portion of this thread, hopefully I can get at least Linux
working again.