ADMINISTRIVIA: size limit for gdb* mailing list messages?

Given the recent spate of viruses showing up here, I'd like to limit the
sizes of messages to the gdb mailing lists.

Any thoughts on limitations to the size of messages to the gdb mailing
lists?

gcc has a 400K limit.  I think that is a little high for a non-patches
mailing list.

How about 150K for gdb and 400K for gdb-patches and gdb-prs?

cgf