RE: dump memory to file

Ah, our understanding of GPL was, "Okay, my change is now a part of
GDB. We are happy to give the source code to you at a nominal cost
if you purchase our binary. And you are free to use, modify, and/or
redistribute the source code, but we are not mandated to give away
the source for free to the general public."

I think the LynxOS license package already includes all the GPL
sources or LynuxWorks offers source CDs to its customers. But I am
no longer with them and do not know for sure...

hiro