OCD - wiggler baud rate problem

Hello,
can anybody help me out on this:
I am using gdb to connect to an MPC860 prototype board.  I have built GDB
5.0 for a powerpc-rtems target.  The environment is Win NT4.0 / cygwin
1.1.6, target OCD/Wiggler
I'm having a problem in the download speed, for example a 120k file takes
100 seconds to download using an OCD wiggler.  The same file can be
downloaded to the target using Metaware SeeCode debugger (with OCD/wiggler)
within 15 seconds.  The SeeCode uses wigglers.dll.

Does anyone know how to reduce the download time?  Are there any alterations
to ocd.c/h or ser-ocd.c that could be made?
Regards
Jonathan Riches
Senior Design Engineer
Westbridge Design Ltd