GDB protocol and threads

Hi,

It seems to me that there is no point in making GDB protocol
thread aware. I suppose that it will be much more preferable
to add OS support unit instead. OS support would be able to
figure out thread information by simply reading memory on the CPU
side.

Rationale:

1. It would keep things as simple as they are right now.
2. It would be compatible with dumb interfaces (e.g. BDM).
3. At 115Kbps performance impact will quite insignificant.

The only per thread thing worth leaving should be stopped thread
info and per thread breakpoints (later one need clean-up though).

Thanks,

Aleksey