Re: GDB multithreaded capability for Linux on embedded ARM target

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 04:25:32PM +0100, Duncan Palmer wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> Any chance you could post these? multithreaded debugging (with gdb 5.0
> at least) doesn't really work on ARM, and i have a nasty problem i'd
> like a debugger for...

Not really... please, nag me about it, and I will try to sort them out
in the next three or four days.

Actually, have you even tried a gdb 5.1 snapshot?  It does not look
like any of my patches affect thread debugging, which I have verified
at least casually to work.

I'll have an ARM target in a few hours and I'll try to give it a
once-over.