Re: Using a compiler for testsuite that's not GCC?

I think I've found a reasonable solution.

Some things are easy enough to modify (cflags, mathlib), but I ended up having to write my own {target}_compile function which swaps out the unwanted args, replacing them if possible.  I pretty much had to do a rewrite of the default_target_compile function in dejagnu/lib/target.exp since the compiler I'm using has a really heinous command-line configuration that hearkens back to the DOS days.

T.