Re: GDB : help

Hi,

Can anyone help on this ???

Regards, Ajjaiah BM
IBM Centre for Java Technology, MP 146, Hursley, Winchester, SO21 2JN, UK.
E-mail: bajjaiah@in.ibm.com
ph : 241978 (Internal )

----- Forwarded by Ajjaiah B M/India/IBM on 12/06/01 10:23 AM -----

                    GNU General
                    Contact              To:     Ajjaiah B M/India/IBM@IBMIN
                    Address              cc:
                    <gnu@gnu.org>        Subject:     Re: GDB : help

                    12/05/01 06:19
                    PM

You should send this question to the GDB users' mailing list:
sending the word "subscribe" to the address
gdb-subscribe@sources.redhat.com, or by visiting the site

Good luck and happy hacking!

--
Orion Montoya, FSF Office Staff
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942