Re: Handling of structure dereferencing

> So, straw poll: how would people feel about:
>  - not letting this happen; only explicit dereferencing

As a user, this would be fine with me, although I can see how it would
bother other users.

It's 10x more important to me that "print foo.a" and "print foo.b()"
never return incorrect data.  I can live with virtual baseclass botch,
but when the debugger prints an incorrect value, that destroys my
faith in all the other values it prints.  If getting rid of the
implicit dereference helps, I'm all for it.

Michael C