Re: More code code dropping

Folks,

In discussing with Andrew Cagney the proper procedure for depositing ACT's
Ada-related changes to GDB, I raised the question of what the most useful
patch would be (or if it matters).  Inasmuch as ACT's current GDB sources
are derived from the GDB 5.0 release from spring 2000, last re-merged
in September 2000, I thought that a diff against the gdb 5.0 release
was probably most useful.  Andrew had suggested a patch against the
latest, bleeding-edge changes.  Since the idea of a diff is to give the
curious some idea of our changes, it seemed to me that the latter diff would
show mostly undoings of more recent changes to GDB.  If anyone else out
there has an opinion on this subject, I'd like to hear it.

Paul Hilfinger