Re: gdb 5.1 / ia64: "make check" failures, do you want the log?

On Dec 12,  9:17am, Johan Walles wrote:

> Running make check on gdb 5.1 / ia64 produces the following summary:
>
> # of expected passes            6894
> # of unexpected failures        432
> # of unexpected successes       58
> # of expected failures          84
> # of unresolved testcases       89
> # of untested testcases         1
>
> I don't have a C++ compiler installed, which could make up for some (but
> far from all) of the problems.
>
> Anyway, what I wonder is this: do you want the complete log of the exact
> results?  Should I post it here?  Or would that be entirely redundant as
> you do your own testing on ia64 anyway?

Please don't post testsuite logs to this list.  There is a mechanism
by which you can post such results, however.  See:

    http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/testing/

It would probably be better to install the C++ compiler and rerun the
tests prior to posting your results though.

Thanks,

Kevin