Re: More code code dropping

I have placed the Ada Core Technology Ada-aware GDB sources temporarily in

  http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~hilfingr/gnat-gdb/

Andrew has kindly offered to move them to a more appropriate place at some
point.  After considering the various suggestions, I decided to drop
three things:

      1. Our sources.

      2. A copy of the CVS sources from which they branched off (as of
         4 Sept 2000 at 1326 PDT)

      3. The patch file to get from 2 to 1.

At some point, we will be integrating all of this into the public sources, and
of course, incorporating more recent changes.

Paul Hilfinger